Living our Vows Everyday
The purpose of this ministry is to improve and maintain communication between partners in marriage. To learn that a marriage based on a foundation of biblical principles, is not only workable, but offers the most fulfilling relationship humanly possible. It is meant to encourage and challenge couples, in their spiritual journey, by getting them into Gods word, and build their marriage God's way.
As you put Gods plan into action with encouragement and grace you will grow in love for each other and the Lord. May the Lord richly bless you as you listen for and respond to his call, living on a higher plane than those around you. One of the cements that hold couples together is a joint commitment to God, common values and activities.
To support Engaged Couples and Christian marriage as an institution and to promote family values based upon Gods teachings and principles.
Goals and Objectives
- To support and encourage Christian Marriage.
- To provide support to Engaged Couples.
- To promote family values in our homes, church and community.
- To build and strengthen marriage through biblical teaching.
- To help maintain a Christ centered home.
- To share and fellowship with other Christian couples through testimony, teaching and prayer.
- To provide Christian couples and their families with an opportunity to share in social activities.
- To enhance romance, according to Gods principles.
- To help couples maintain communication, openness, spiritual oneness and a structured prayer life.
Therefore shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall cleave unto his wife; and they shall be one flesh. Genesis 2:24
“May the God of endurance and encouragement grant you to live in such harmony with one another, in accord with Christ Jesus, that together you may with one voice glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.” Romans 15:5-6